Perfect Vitamin D3 ~ The Sunshine Vitamin!
5,000IU Natural Vitamin D3 per softgel ~ 360 softgels ~ 360 servings per bottle
What is Perfect Vitamin D3?
Perfect Vitamin D3 is an all natural vitamin D3 supplement in organic olive oil. Each softgel provides 5000IU of the same biologically active form of vitamin D that the body produces when exposed to sunlight – cholecalciferol. This is the most effective form of D3 and the most easily absorbed. As with all Perfect Supplements products, Perfect Vitamin D3 has no preservatives, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors and no fillers or flow agents. And it is lab tested for purity and safety.
What are the Benefits of Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is most commonly known for it's benefit to our bones and teeth, but do you know why? Vitamin D3 is essential to the absorption of calcium, which is what makes our bones and teeth strong and supple. It has other, not so well known functions in the body to, including,
- Helps the absorption of phosphorous
- May help regulate mood and fight depression
- Important for neurological health (may help fight Alzheimer's)
- A natural antioxidant and immune booster
Vitamin D has been shown to have a positive effect on many diseases including:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Even the big "C" we are not supposed to mention – shown to inhibit it's cell growth
- People with higher amounts of vitamin D in their systems tend to get less Asthma and Allergies than those who are deficient
- May help prevent heart disease
- Adequate levels of vitamin D may help prevent type 1 diabetes
- May help lower blood pressure
Other potential benefits of taking a good, natural vitamin D3 supplement:
- Helps prevent joint discomfort
- May help weight loss when combined with calcium – shown to have an appetite suppressing effect
- May protect against low levels of radiation
Ingredients and Dosage
Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol, organic olive oil, gelatin, purified water, glycerin
Adults and children should take 1 capsule a day or as recommended by their physician.