Get blissed out and do the Matchinga™!
180 g ~ Serving Size: 3 g (1 scoop) ~ Servings per container: 60
What the heck is Perfect Matchinga™?
Perfect supplements has done it again. They have created another superfood combination that is both good for you and the planet. Perfect Matchinga is a 50/50 blend of fifth generation Japanese grown organic Matcha with fair trade organic Moringa. The combination of these two superfoods has led some to break into dance, also know as doing the matchinga! Perfect Matchinga is loaded with beneficial nutrients. Check out this extensive list!
- 9 x the calcium of milk
- 7 x the protein of yogurt
- 6 x the iron of spinach
- 48 x the Vitamin B2 of kale
- 17 x the antioxidants of wild blueberries
- 10 x the nutritional potency of green tea
- 4 x the potassium of bananas
- 3 x the Vitamin A of carrots
- 50% more Vitamin C than oranges
- Excellent source of L-Theanine
- Contains 18 of 20 amino acids and all 9 essential amino acids
And, all this goodness helps kickstart the process of reducing stored fat, so it is great for those on a keto diet or living a keto-friendly lifestyle.
What are the health benefits of Matcha and how is it different from regular green tea?
Green tea has been drank and used medicinally for millennia. Matcha is specially prepared green tea leaves that are powdered and consumed instead of being steeped. When we eat the leaves instead of tossing them, we get many more of the nutritional benefits.
- Great source of the antioxidant EGCG, which has been shown to have cancer-fighting effects in our bodies
- Encourages the prevention of type-2 diabetes
- Encourages the prevention of heart disease
- Supports memory and brain function
- Supports healthy function of the liver
- Helps boost metabolism which can aid with weight loss
What is Moringa and what are its health benefits?
Moringa is a nutrient-dense superfood made from the leaves of moringa trees.
- Been shown to lower blood sugar levels
- Helps prevent high cholesterol
- Supports healthy liver function and detox
- Some studies show it may have anti-cancer properties
- Has a strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect and can be used topically for wound care.
Why are the Matcha and Moringa in Perfect Matchinga better?
The perfect matcha has to meet the following standards:
- USDA Certified Organic
- Grown and dried in the shade in Japan
- Tried and true Growing, Harvesting and Processing techniques – 800 Years of Highly Skilled Japanese Tradition
- Premium Japanese Matcha from the World’s Largest Producer
- Family Owned & Operated for over 130 years – Since 1888
- Hand Picked with stems and veins removed
- Superfine Powder from granite grinding without exposure to heat
- Super High Antioxidants Levels
- Has received 19 Medals of Quality from World Tea Expo (2009-2016)
- Non GMO Project Certified
- Certified Gluten Free
- Fairly Traded
- Smooth flavor
The perfect moringa has to meet the following criteria:
- Sourced Exclusively from Kuli Kuli – an organization that goes beyond fair trade
- Certified USDA Organic
- An Incredible Social Good Mission from a Certified B Corporation
- Harvests Only the Moringa Leaves – the cleanest and most nutrient dense part of the tree
- Have direct relationships with family farmers
- Sustainably grown Moringa Leaves
Kuli Kuli doesn’t just hand-pick Moringa leaves. They support the local farmers, help plant millions of Moringa trees and have provided over $1.5M in income to the rural farmers.
As with all Perfect Supplements products, there are never any fillers or flow agents used in the packaging of this superfood supplement.
Matchinga directions for use:
The most common way to enjoy Matchinga is to add a scoop to water, shake and enjoy! But you can also add it to your morning coffee or tea, or make a Matchinga Latte. You can even bake with it! Add it to cookie recipes or pancakes to slip extra nutrients into your family's meals and snacks.