Organic,Virgin Coconut Oil
27 fl. oz. ~ Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. ~ Servings per Container: 256
Green Pasture’s Blue Breeze™ Coconut Oil is organic, cold-pressed, virgin coconut oil. Coconut oil is an antimicrobial, anti-fungal, antiviral, antibacterial, and antioxidant-rich oil, and perfect for supplementing, cooking, and household uses. It is comprised of mostly medium chain triglycerides, or MCTs. MCTs are converted to energy rather than stored as fat, and serve to protect the brain and digestive system and boost metabolism. The high levels of lauric acid have been shown to kill viruses and bacteria.
People who consume lots of coconut are healthier
The Tokelauans, who live in the South Pacific, rely on coconut for 60% of their diet. The Kitavans in Papua New Guinea also consume high amounts of coconut. Both of these populations have been found to be in excellent health, with no incidence of heart disease, stroke, or other cardiac problems.
Green Pasture Blue Breeze Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Can…
- Lower the risk of heart disease
- Improve cholesterol levels
- Help the body burn more fat
- Decrease hunger and increase satiety
- Lower BMI and reduce abdominal fat
- Reduce the rate of seizures in those with epilepsy
- Improve brain function in Alzheimer’s patients
- Boost immunity and fight viruses and bacteria including herpes, influenza, cytomegalovirus, HIV, listeria, h. pylori, and giardia
- Improve digestionF
- Fight off yeast, fungus, and candida
Ideal for Pets, Too!
Green Pasture Blue Breeze Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is great for dogs and cats. It can promote healing, moisturize, treat skin conditions including itchy skin, contact allergies, and eczema, help clear up doggy odor or dog breath, regulate digestion and improve nutrient absorption, boost brain health, prevent infection, and even eliminate hairballs. Just like in humans, coconut oil can improve your pet's energy, aid in healthy weight maintainance, prevent conditions such as diabetes and arthritis, and much more.
Dozens of uses for Green Pasture’s Coconut Oil:
- Many oils form free radicals at high temperatures, making them hazardous to your health. Coconut oil remains stable when heated, so it the best choice for high-heat cooking.
- As a nutritional supplement, consume one spoonful of coconut oil each morning. You can swallow it as is, or melt it in warm water or tea.
- Green Pasture’s Coconut Oil is great for oil pulling, since it is unrefined and organic. Find out more about oil pulling here.
- Combined with baking soda, coconut oil makes a cheap and effective all-natural toothpaste.
- Use coconut oil as a body lotion, moisturizer, lip balm, or leave-in hair conditioner.
- Coconut oil naturally destroys odors, making it a perfect deodorant free of aluminum and other harmful chemicals.
- Many people have found coconut oil to be an ideal personal lubricant.
- Used on rashes, burns, bug bites, cuts, and scrapes, coconut oil softens and soothes skin discomforts and works as a natural antibiotic.
- Coconut oil is a great aftershave.
- Reduce sunburn risk by applying coconut oil externally and consuming internally daily. Coconut oil also provides relief to sunburned skin.
- Use Green Pasture’s Coconut Oil to season cookware and oil cutting boards.